ANDROID A PROGRAMMERS GUIDE
Master the Android mobile development platform
Build compelling Java-based mobile applications using the Android SDK and the Eclipse open-source software development platform. Android: A Programmer':s Guide shows you, step-by-step, how to download and set up all of the necessary tools, build and tune dynamic Android programs, and debug your results. Discover how to provide web and chat functions, interact with the phone dialer and GPS devices, and access the latest Google services. You':ll also learn how to create custom Content Providers and database-enable your applications using SQLite.
- Install and configure Java, Eclipse, and Android plugin
- Create Android projects from the Eclipse UI or command line
- Integrate web content, images, galleries, and sounds
- Deploy menus, progress bars, and auto-complete functions
- Trigger actions using Android Intents, Filters, and Receivers
- Implement GPS, Google Maps, Google Earth, and GTalk
- Build interactive SQLite databases, calendars, and notepads
- Test applications using the Android Emulator and Debug Bridge
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
Puppy Training: Puppy-Love-Training: The Puppy Lover's Handbook ~Train Your Puppy With The Power Of Love!